Gettle's Guns is here to help you make the best decision on what firearm suits you. Contact us for whatever you need and we'll give you our best deal. Please note that all sales are final and that some firearms can take 2-3 weeks to ship due to demand.
MODEL/DESC: Compass II
Caliber: 7mm Rem Mag
Finish/Stock: Blued/Black Composite
Trigger: 3-4 lbs. GENERATION II
Barrel Length: 24"-5R
Rate of Twist: 1:9
Capacity: 4+1 Det. Mag
Length of Pull: 13.25"
Overall Length: 44"
Weight: 7.5 lbs.
• Ergonomic, lightweight stock combines classic lines and textured grip panels - with a tastefully contoured cheek piece.
• Three-lug 60 degree lift bolt provides good scope clearance and a smooth, easy cycling action.
• Aluminum pillar bedding system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
• Button-rifled barrel, with 5R rifling and threaded muzzle - provides outstanding accuracy and easy cleaning.
• Comes with front and rear sling swivel studs installed.
• Features an easy-to-use 3-position safety (with bolt lock) that provides positive tactile feel, clear visibility and easy access.
• Detachable (5-round std cals., 4 round mag cals.) rotary magazine fits flush with the stock and provides smooth feeding.
• Includes Weaver-style scope mount bases installed
• Soft rubber recoil pad gives maximum felt recoil reduction.
• Generation II trigger provides a 3-4 lb. pull with a crisp break for precision shooting.
|CALIBER||7mm Rem Mag|
|STOCK FRAME GRIPS||-|
|FEATURES||Action: Bolt Caliber: 7mm Rem Mag Barrel Length: 24" Capacity: 4+1 Trigger: T/C Gen II Safety: Three Position OAL: 44" Weight: 7.50 lbs Twist: 1:9" Muzzle: Threaded Receiver Material: Steel Sights: None, Integrated Base Barrel Length Range: 24" to 24.99" Weight Range: 7 lbs to 7.99 lbs Hand: Right Stock Finish Group: Black Metal Finish Group: Blued/Black|
|PROP 65||Warning: Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, cleaning firearms or handling ammunition may result in exposure to lead and other substances known to the State of California to cause birth defects, reproductive harm and other serious physical injury. Have adequate ventilation at all times. Wash hands thoroughly after exposures.|